Nice people

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Nice people

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Wasn't sure...:)
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I am on fb, and friends with Jackie but I get easily aroused if you will. So now I have pulled back from a group of family and friends that kinda sounded like gayles sister (In law).

But I am active in a variety of quilting, jnittinf and tightwad minimism groups and those are pretty well moderated.

I also stay because post federal employment/military frienss are all over the world and it is the easiest way to kero up with news and photos and stuff of them.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I must be immune to facebook crazies. I wonder what makes them tick.

They make me laugh at times. Like my crazy friend that defriended me AGAIN

I maintain several family pages, so I need it! And a page for my high school class. And one for my dad's old hometown. That one was about to die cuz no one was maintaining it - so I took it on. The town is almost a ghost town, but people that lived there years before join. I only know a few people there, but if a person has one of them as their friend, I add them. Lots of good memories
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

rinty wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:37 pm Well , you are not alone Gayle, she had a go at me and I don't think I'd ever been anything but nice to her. Such is life.
Yes indeed. Besides, life is MUCH QUIETER without her vitriol in it!
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Quilter51 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:06 pm I am on fb, and friends with Jackie but I get easily aroused if you will. So now I have pulled back from a group of family and friends that kinda sounded like gayles sister (In law).

But I am active in a variety of quilting, jnittinf and tightwad minimism groups and those are pretty well moderated.

I also stay because post federal employment/military frienss are all over the world and it is the easiest way to kero up with news and photos and stuff of them.
I unfollowed my cousin on Fb. I kind of hated to do so, but she gives me More Stress than I want to deal with right now. I did tell her I love & pray for her, but her remarks are often on the same par of viciousness that I get from my brother, and I’m happier without them.

I, too, like quilting & knitting groups—people have soo many fun ideas and projects they are posting pictures of. 💖
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 pm I must be immune to facebook crazies. I wonder what makes them tick.

They make me laugh at times. Like my crazy friend that defriended me AGAIN

I maintain several family pages, so I need it! And a page for my high school class. And one for my dad's old hometown. That one was about to die cuz no one was maintaining it - so I took it on. The town is almost a ghost town, but people that lived there years before join. I only know a few people there, but if a person has one of them as their friend, I add them. Lots of good memories
I also maintain several Fb pages, some for family, my cancer one, a dinner/recipe one, a knitting one, and a yardsale-type one. They keep me plenty busy & entertained to where I can almost ignore the craziness.