Anyone else’s stores having tp shortage again?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Anyone else’s stores having tp shortage again?

Post by MackerelCat »

We have been making hand cleaning wipes to keep in the car for months now. I can get bottles of liquid hand sanitizer made by the White House vinegar company now, so I pour it on baby wipes in old Wet Ones containers. It stinks, though. I am really tempted to add some lemon extract to it.
Mackie

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

We are still short on bread flour and regular flour. Yeast is slowly being restocked. Still Lysol wipes, masks and Lysol spray is in short supply.

ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

MackerelCat wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:52 pm
We have been making hand cleaning wipes to keep in the car for months now. I can get bottles of liquid hand sanitizer made by the White House vinegar company now, so I pour it on baby wipes in old Wet Ones containers. It stinks, though. I am really tempted to add some lemon extract to it.
I'd try that out on just a few wipes, first. It might work, or it might make them smell worse. Better not to risk the whole container.
ohjodi

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Good idea, Jodi. I would hate to ruin a whole canister.
Mackie

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Was just at Aldi, which appears to be out of paper towels right now. And DH said his store had Lysol spray, which immediately sold out. I'll have to ask if his store is still out of paper towels ...

I did get a hand soap refill and some rubbing alcohol at Walmart last week, so we're good for now.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I saw some hand soap at our small grocery store - but none were anti-bacterial.

I guess it doesn't matter?

I did order some from walmart online.

I am down to two big bottles of rubbing alcohol.