Where are LittleMiss and Dgflorida?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Where are LittleMiss and Dgflorida?

Post by alliesmama4 »

I am not sure if I am overlooking their posting but have not seen anything from them in a while. Are they ok?
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Re: Where are LittleMiss and Dgflorida?

Post by clemencia2us »

We think they are

Looks like they are sitting this pandemic out and the politics involved. Will return after it is all over.

I hope
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I do not believe DG will be back. She seems to consider the forum as getting too political and as had mentioned in many previous posts on her frugal journal that most here (and on other sites) were in her words "Karens".

I actually think Littlemiss has or had Mr. B visiting. If we do not hear from her soon. I will send her an email.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:33 am I do not believe DG will be back. She seems to consider the forum as getting too political and as had mentioned in many previous posts on her frugal journal that most here (and on other sites) were in her words "Karens".

I actually think Littlemiss has or had Mr. B visiting. If we do not hear from her soon. I will send her an email.

Jackie thanks for the information.

Regarding "Karens" just yesterday I had to explain to my aide what that meant. She had never heard of it before.
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

alliesmama4 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:04 am Jackie thanks for the information.

Regarding "Karens" just yesterday I had to explain to my aide what that meant. She had never heard of it before.
Oh and I believe Littlemiss was talking about redoing her house so one of her daughters could move into a suite as they are worried about her being alone. Could be because she is knee deep in renovations as well.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:11 am Oh and I believe Littlemiss was talking about redoing her house so one of her daughters could move into a suite as they are worried about her being alone. Could be because she is knee deep in renovations as well.
I hope whatever she is doing she is happy and well. Hope she reports in soon.
Janet Alliesmama