Daily Check In November 25, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In November 25, 2020

Post by clemencia2us »

Quilter51 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:42 pm I'm.with Clem, God love you all. Going to D and SIL, where it will just be our bubble and 5 dogs since they are doggie sitting. I will cook nary a thing but eat alot.
I feel like I should feel guilty - lol

do you? :mrgreen:
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

No. Not at all. My son in law loves to cook.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Yes Trees I live in a dome home, built it in 1981 and i do love it, until it has a roof leak LOL

It's hard to describe but I decorate it just like a regular home, except you can't hang anything on the outside walls because they are rounded. But I have interior walls so I can have pictures and such.

The dome itself is all painted white, the walls are painted in colors...I am in an earthy green phase right now.

JCKitty
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good morning beautiful people,

Logics I guess my favourite parfait would be French vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge sauce and plenty of whipped cream topped off with a maraschino cherry. Yum, yum! But won’t be having one today as we don’t have the ingredients on hand. It’s just as well!

Today the weather is quite mild so our project this afternoon will be putting up the outside Christmas lights. We probably won’t light them until December 1st, but it’s always best to avoid freezing your fingers.

I made my Walmart order and reserved a time slot for this Sunday. I can make modifications to the order until the day ahead. It’s just as well as it’s challenging to predict exactly what you need so far in advance.

Guess I forgot to send this, lol. The Christmas lights are strung and we decided to light them. We really need some Christmas cheer! And we received our first Christmas card today in the mail.

Creative
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Quilter51 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:59 pm No. Not at all. My son in law loves to cook.
Yeah my nephew and his wife are terrific cooks.