Question for you all

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Question for you all

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I don't have one I probably should get one. I know that they have them that require a mobil phone if you got that kind and wear your phone you would have the ability to get help. I don't have one. I am 80 also.

But I don't go out without my phone.

Penny
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I'm much younger than you and researching the option right now as I live alone and 8n the normal times travel alinf and walk and hike alone. I've actually been looking at wristband options or a semi smart watch if there is such a thing. Right now I have my alexa device set up so I can yell "alexa. Call Katie". But I won't more. And I'm 70.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:18 am I am going to ask my dr to see if he will refer me to insurance for one, but I don’t really have anything wrong, except being 80, thatwould qualify me for one. My sister,has one of theirs. Other problem is I need it to go outside and work.
I hope you will be able to get what you need.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz