Daily Check in March 29, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: Daily Check in March 29, 2021

Post by LWolfT »

Thanks, Kitty. That's probably what's going to happen in our case.

We must have the same glitch. We got the first check just fine but not the second. (Though I keep reading about the backlogs they have at the IRS, so who knows where our returns are.)

The IRS site still gives me the 'payment status not available' message on the 3rd check, so maybe once we file, that will click in, too.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Clem, I have not seen 409 spray in months. When HB moved out, I bought him a bottle of Spic & Span all purpose cleaning spray for his housewarming box of stuff because that's all I could find.
Mackie
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

MackerelCat wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:06 pm Clem, I have not seen 409 spray in months. When HB moved out, I bought him a bottle of Spic & Span all purpose cleaning spray for his housewarming box of stuff because that's all I could find.
I really like the Mr. Clean Clean Freak spray cleaner.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Wolf,

I don't know if your 3rd will fall in after filing or not....mine has not. It is still saying status unavailable.
I really believe mine is tangled up in the issue of the SS files being shared/requested by the IRS.
None of it makes any sense to me. So I just check every day.

My 1st stimulus was via paper check even though they have my direct deposit info.

JCKitty
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Hello friends,

It was cool this morning, realfeel was 25 degrees F, but the daytime high is to rise to 59F, so I'm looking forward to that. Easter weekend is to be close to 70 degrees, hot for us here in Utah in early spring time.

I'm subbing today for a high school science teacher, and I'm having to be careful not to bump the mouse, in-keypad, on his laptop keyboard, so that I don't mess with the video being shown to the students. They are watching a movie about El Nino (will have to fix the enn-yay later on my phone), and I'm full up of new facts about birds, weather systems, etc. :D

I have been able to start knitting a new dishcloth, during the last class period. The last one, ,like 2 others, I have run out of yarn to complete them. I hope that I have similar yarn skeins in my basement to finish those three.

Maggie's comment, about how her Kroger store is now allowing reusable bags back, has made me remember that my local stores started allowing those bags back for customer use (and handling by bag boys/girls) around last October.

Speaking of springtime, my early daffodills started blooming about two weeks ago--their cheery faces have been a very welcome sight, and I'm soo grateful for them.

This teacher doesn't have a 5th hour, and he has 2nd lunch, so I'm basically free to go at 12:40 pm, or after I get my notes completed & students' assignments gathered neatly--school ends at 2:25pm.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Ooh, that's a good point about reusable bags, Gayle. We have to start doing that again. I brought a bale of plastic grocery sacks to work today to use as trash can liners because they are running out of our ears at the house, even with using them to for litter box scoopings and wrapping up icky stuff to go in the trash.
Mackie