Daily Check In March 31, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
snowangel729

Re: Daily Check In March 31, 2021

Post by snowangel729 »

Today was the usual. Worked from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm, then from 3:45 pm to 5pm. Ate breakfast at home and made coffee at work. We've been drinking more coffee lately, so I grabbed a small pack for the office when we went grocery shopping.

Picked up groceries and doggy treats.

We cooked one of the free hello fresh meals we got. Im gonna prep food for tomorrow and get Ds's stuff ready for picture day and his Easter party.

Gonna spend the evening doing homework and watching tv
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

We have just been here at home.

checked my veggies. My little tomato is getting bigger

I have some volunteer yellow squash coming up. Guess I will keep them. I don't eat squash, so will give them away. Or maybe I can try eating them?

The pack and I sat outside watching the birds. We have several big bird houses and it is interesting to watch them just come and go.

It is supposed to get colder tonight. Which is fine. not ready for brutal summer weather yet

Sleep well all
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

I got my house chores all done, and did not take a nap, I really wanted too as my lower back /hips continue to just ache....instead I ended up taking one of my prescription pain pills(ibuprofen) I feel so much better.
I wonder if I am all inflamed from fibro???
I do not like to take them and always wait until I just can't stand it anymore...I really should just take when needed and be done with it. I think it is a mind-set thing, my mom was a pill fanatic....and I just can't get that out of my mind.

I watched some Netflix for a bit this afternoon, and piddled around in the kitchen. Chicken and cheese mashed potatoes...sure wish LittleMiss would check in so I could tell her how right she was about the Idahoan instant potatoes. They are really good for the $ and tasty. They are from my stash.

Has stayed sunny and yet cold today.
I did get an appointment made for next week to get the chimney cleaned.

JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Just popping in to say hi.....my DDIL got her first shot today!
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

It was raining again and so cold when I left work. But I was very happy to drive home across the newly re-opened bridge to our neighborhood. It closed a year ago for reconstruction, making trips into the city rather difficult.

We're supposed to have a hard freeze here Friday night: winter getting in one last slap on the way out.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

jckitty wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:17 pm Update:

I got my house chores all done, and did not take a nap, I really wanted too as my lower back /hips continue to just ache....instead I ended up taking one of my prescription pain pills(ibuprofen) I feel so much better.
I wonder if I am all inflamed from fibro???
I do not like to take them and always wait until I just can't stand it anymore...I really should just take when needed and be done with it. I think it is a mind-set thing, my mom was a pill fanatic....and I just can't get that out of my mind.

I watched some Netflix for a bit this afternoon, and piddled around in the kitchen. Chicken and cheese mashed potatoes...sure wish LittleMiss would check in so I could tell her how right she was about the Idahoan instant potatoes. They are really good for the $ and tasty. They are from my stash.

Has stayed sunny and yet cold today.
I did get an appointment made for next week to get the chimney cleaned.

JCKitty
OMG - those instant potatoes are the best. I always have some on hand. The COD could not tell the difference between those and the ones I made from scratch!