Thursday April 1. Check in

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Thursday April 1. Check in

Post by clemencia2us »

Well my older sibling with the heart issues had to go to the ER tonight

Bad thing is that she has issues but refuses to tell her kids. Tells them she is ok. And I guess they believe her

Well she's in the hospital now. Will see how this turns out.

Please send prayers her way and for her kids and grandkids. Thank you
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 pm Trees, Dunedin is a very cute town. The Pinellas bike/walking trail runs through the small downtown area with cute restaurants. They have a great arts center that offers lots of classes. It is about 10-12 miles from me. If you ever visit your friend here, let me know!
I most certainly will!!!!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

mbrudnic wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:55 pm Wow Jackie,

I feel bad that you have to make your own second appointment for the vaccine. They made mine before I left after my first does. I sure hope there are not any glitches for you both.
It really isn't that hard. Once they are open for booking 2nd shots (at least in my province) you can either phone the booking line, or book on the computer. Really it is quite easy and at least until the running out of vaccines in my province it was moving along without a hitch. This way you can make your appointment at your convenience and at a time of day you prefer.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I did not get a second appt when I had my first but did not have to reschedule myself. The health department texted me and told me when and wear two days prior.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Jackielou wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:28 am It really isn't that hard. Once they are open for booking 2nd shots (at least in my province) you can either phone the booking line, or book on the computer. Really it is quite easy and at least until the running out of vaccines in my province it was moving along without a hitch. This way you can make your appointment at your convenience and at a time of day you prefer.
That is good! I was able to choose my date and time also.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:38 pm Creative...I SO hope your vaccinations pick up. Stay safe!
Thanks ChristmasTrees - so do I! In the meantime, Dh and I are going nowhere. Just found out essential services such as grocery stores and pharmacies are back down to 50% capacity. We’ll continue with pickup and curb side delivery. The only outings we have are for essential health services (most are phone consultations) and dental appointments, and walking, exercising distanced outside and enjoying our backyard. Going for drives and hiking on isolated trails with a mask in our pocket.

Dd2 gets regular Covid swabs at the hospital and so far all have been negative. I feel so much better now that she’s had her first Pfizer shot.

Creative