Daily Check In Saturday April 3, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check In Saturday April 3, 2021

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Good morning!
Baking a cake today for tomorrow.
Beautiful sunny day..but cold. All the snow is finally gone.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

I slept well. Stayed in bed until 10! Well I did get up a couple of times to let the dogs out. Can't stop that.

It is overcast and chilly. Not too bad. I have beans going in the crockpot

All sorts of activities going on today - 5K walk/run, easter egg hunts, kid football games - peewee league or something. I can watch it all livestream - no need to leave the house - :mrgreen:

Super spreader was at the 5K - not many folks wearing masks. Oh well

My sister was released from the hospital yesterday. They took her off some meds. 4, so you can imagine how many she takes. She says she feels okay. Who knows if she was taking them properly

Have to plant my new tomato later today.

Have a great day all
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I watched Ben Hur last night. Had not seen it in years

That chariot race

And then when Mariam took food to his sister and mother in the leper colony - reminded me of us - people dropping off stuff and taking off. We were lepers!! :shock:
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good afternoon beautiful people,

Beautiful sunny day and finally warm, for here anyways. Dh washed his car this morning and has it in the garage to wax. Earlier we had driven his car to MarksWorkWearhouse so he could pick up more of the kind of socks he likes at 25% off. We got them by curb side delivery.

Dd2 and I went for a walk while Dh was waxing his car then we all ate lunch from home. We walked to the neighborhood little library and I borrowed two books. I will finish up my laundry today. According to Clean Mama, it’s washing sheets and towels day. I always have done my laundry on Saturday so no problem keeping this task.

Have a wonderful, relaxing day. Jackie I am sorry about your son and hope he tests negative.

Creative
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

well, today was going well

Guy from Bestbuy came by about 7:15am !!!!! fixed the problem, talked to DH about how to use the remote for the sound bar. refused to take the box from the sound bar (!!!!) oh well, ok for the cardboard, but I'll have to deal with the syroform, oh well.

"dressed" DH's leg and toes, did some stuff with my bread and ready to take DH out for breakfast. ( order and eat in car) but my car battery is dead again, my car is a 2014 nd the battery is new, bought it in Jan 2021. AAA was out to jump the car last week

when we are eating in the car DH runs the heater/AR/windows on the battery (GGGGRRRRR) he insists that it doesn't hurt the battery. (the stuff that he is wrong about !!!!)

AAA told him not to do that to keep the engine on. I hate that, uses up my gas.

Anyway, I know that he did it again.

Can't take the car to the dealership until Tues.

we will have to take DH to his DR appt Monday by Uber.

Fixable, but GGGRRRRR

FB's SIL, we were going to meet her at Dennys tomorrow for Easter lunch, no can do now.

DH, of course denies running the car without the engine on.

I'm driving , but he wants me to leave the keys in the ca for him.

he can't control his body temputure, so there I go.

IC
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Busy Saturday, I got my hair cut this morning, I am happy back to my old style.

Dinner was leftover steak from yesterday’s dinner.

I was expecting a package so went to the mailbox 3 times today. The mail came very late today.

Penny