Daily Check in April 6, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Daily Check in April 6, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning friends,
Getting us started..
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check in April 6, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

I am back, not sure why I missed a couple of days.

Easter was nice. Went to Mom and Dad's, DB & DSIL as well as DS2 came. We had a nice dinner. Saturday I had a nice Noon0time dinner with DS1 & family.

Yesterday I had to take my work computer in. Mid-week last week the memory and disk were at 100%. The tech I talked to said there was an update that might have done it and he had some more memory to put in it. When I logged on yesterday morning I have a pop up of a hardware error. I had planned to take it to the office in the afternoon, but it was so slow and I could not open more than one application without it giving me a black screen. He was going to reload my entire drive, but ended up gibing me a different computer that was almost completely ready. So then the rest of the day I was loading the software I need for my particular job.

we were in the 70s (F) temperature-wise. So I was able to take a walk.

Have a great day,
Maggie
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Good morning friends.

Just wanted to let you know that I’m taking a break from social media/Internet. Feeling very low. I may discuss this with my doctor later this month. So don’t worry about me if I’m not here. Love you all.

FCL
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

FCL (((HUGS))) I hope things are brighter soon.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 am Good morning friends.

Just wanted to let you know that I’m taking a break from social media/Internet. Feeling very low. I may discuss this with my doctor later this month. So don’t worry about me if I’m not here. Love you all.

FCL
Big hug to you FCL - understandable. Sometimes I want to do the same.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 am Good morning friends.

FCL
I hope you feel more your lovely self very soon. Come back when you are feeling right, or at least drop in and let us know how things are going.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/