Daily Check in April 6, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check in April 6, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:22 amthank you
No problem, done.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Jackielou wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:21 am Maggie could change the title, but I will as each individual post will have to be changed as well and she can't do that.
AAck - So sorry folks!
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 am Good morning friends.

Just wanted to let you know that I’m taking a break from social media/Internet. Feeling very low. I may discuss this with my doctor later this month. So don’t worry about me if I’m not here. Love you all.

FCL
I will certainly miss your posts and have missed you checking in the past couple of days. I understand and hope a little break is beneficial. Sending my very best thoughts and wishes!
XOXO
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good morning beautiful people,

So far this morning I have checked my emails and attended to whatever needed attention, completed my 35 minute weight loss walking program on the treadmill (while watching GMA), and followed up with my weights and sit-ups. The dishwasher was turned on and dishes emptied. I also finalized my Walmart pickup order for tomorrow.

The other tasks I would like to continue with are to finish the switching over of my wardrobe, clean the fridge ( while it’s almost empty) and contact Amazon. I haven’t been able to access the movies properly, only the previews and I do have Prime membership. I am going to request an extension. I was also not pleased that the sewing box I ordered was shipped yet mysteriously cannot be delivered now. They did say I would receive a refund but it shouldn’t take five days.

I have signed up for a free MasterClass on time management and organization. I think I already know my greatest weakness is my inability to establish boundaries. Every time I say .yes to someone else, I am saying no to myself. Hopefully I will learn something useful and it .will be worth the time.

I won’t be doing any yard work today as we got some much needed rain. Already it’s clearing up and we are expecting very warm temperatures today.

Have a wonderful day!
Creative
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Already fixed up the last raised bed.

I had tried doing the lasagna method of composting. I layered the chewy . com boxes in it and would water it so they could decompose. Well - didn't work so I took them out and just added bagged garden soil.

Not sure what i will plant in it it? Maybe some of the volunteer squash? They are doing great.

My carrot seeds are sprouting!!!
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good afternoon .... checking in with you all to avoid some work ;)

Lovely day here, supposed to be near 80. DH gets his 2nd Covid shot today, hopefully he'll skate through with mild/no side effects. (SIL reports that she had a fever and chills for 2 days after her shot of the same brand.)

Otherwise, not a lot going on. Neighbor is supposed to collect a large plant we want to get rid of, but we can't make connections. She says no one was home ... ??? Wonder if she went to the wrong house?

Dinner will be one of the leftovers. Definitely need to clear the fridge out, especially since I need to be working on the Easter ham.

Florida (((hugs)))!