Daily Check in April 6, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check in April 6, 2021

Post by jckitty »

Update:

I have "hit the wall" for the day!! I am stopping yardwork for the day because I am afraid I am going to make myself too sore to do anything the rest of the week.

My pizza is done and cooling for a minute, I am one of those that does not like it piping hot, But I don't eat it cold out of the fridge either...I'm picky, i tell ya!!!

I saw the male cat that is the community cat daddy...I have tried everything to catch him so I can get him fixed but he is just too wily. I think one of the neighbors down the road are feeding him cause he looks fat and sassy.

I have had every window in the house open today, this is my best weather not heat/ no AC...perfect IMHO.
I called the fiancé about the renter/friends latest complaint... a small piece of trim has come loose...it will all be removed when he put the new metal roof on anyway . He is going to go down and remove it, but i warned him not to mention the new roof yet because she will drive me bonkers until he gets it on.
He wants me to tell her to move, but understands that I am trying to fulfil dads request.

JCKitty
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Good Evening Friends,

Floridacat, hope you aren't away long and that you feel better soon.

I am tired, friends. Things are so crazy busy at my job, I can't keep up. I've been going in early and staying late. The list of spring projects around the house is growing longer. DD helps - but I'm gone a lot to work and many things are a 2-person job.

Was a very frugal day - all meals were from leftovers and no money was spent. I put $20 in my gas tank yesterday - that will last a couple of months at least, even if I drive the one mile to work.

Hope you are all doing well.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:42 pm People can be so disgusting. And..they have no idea what they are talking about. Those farm and ranch workers are the reason we all have food on our tables.
Exactly- my moms family was here in Texas before it was even a State. Great great grandfather was later even in a confederate unit. Now my dad’s family came here during the Mexican revolution in the early 1900s.

I am part of both worlds and it gets frustrating. Immigrant and settler. If that makes sense.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Clem..it makes perfect sense.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 am Good morning friends.

Just wanted to let you know that I’m taking a break from social media/Internet. Feeling very low. I may discuss this with my doctor later this month. So don’t worry about me if I’m not here. Love you all.

FCL
Florida Cat Take care and hope to hear from you soon. ((hug)) Love from your friend, Janet and Teddi says arf, arf
Janet Alliesmama