Daily Check-in April 7, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check-in April 7, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Thank you, Janet. He called me this evening and said the spinal orthopedist had come to see him. The problem seems to be extreme wear and tear on his spine and hips and they are going to try some medical treatments. HB's arthritis has not been treated at all, even though he is in constant pain because his medical care is managed through the health department. But this doctor can make sure it is.

I looked the doctor up and he is extremely highly rated, so HB is in good hands.

He is supposed to be released from the hospital sometime tomorrow.
Mackie
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check-in April 7, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:53 pm Thank you, Janet. He called me this evening and said the spinal orthopedist had come to see him. The problem seems to be extreme wear and tear on his spine and hips and they are going to try some medical treatments. HB's arthritis has not been treated at all, even though he is in constant pain because his medical care is managed through the health department. But this doctor can make sure it is.

I looked the doctor up and he is extremely highly rated, so HB is in good hands.

He is supposed to be released from the hospital sometime tomorrow.
Thanks for the update.. I am glad he has a good Dr that will see that he gets the right treatment. I do feel sorry for him for what he is dealing with..Poor man.. Maybe with a good Dr in his corner he might be able to try for disability again in the near future. Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Janet Alliesmama