Daily Check in April 29, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jgomez1002

Re: Daily Check in April 29, 2021

Post by jgomez1002 »

Just checking in. I usually find tie to read the Frugal later at night and think it is too late to post. I decided to anyway. I tech mostly at risk Juniors and Seniors. Life at school is getting crazy and stressful.

I made a homemade eggplant parmesan and spaghetti for dinner tonight. Delicious! I've been craving it for a while. I did not order out! Great!

DH did laundry while working from home today. That is a bonus. Relaxing with DH, glass of wine and watching Big Sky. Makes me nervous about a road trip in Montana.

Hope all is well with you.
Regards,
JGomez
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

jgomez1002 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:13 pm Just checking in. I usually find tie to read the Frugal later at night and think it is too late to post. I decided to anyway. I tech mostly at risk Juniors and Seniors. Life at school is getting crazy and stressful.

I made a homemade eggplant parmesan and spaghetti for dinner tonight. Delicious! I've been craving it for a while. I did not order out! Great!

DH did laundry while working from home today. That is a bonus. Relaxing with DH, glass of wine and watching Big Sky. Makes me nervous about a road trip in Montana.

Regards,
JGomez
it is never too late to post.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

jgomez1002 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:13 pm Just checking in. I usually find tie to read the Frugal later at night and think it is too late to post. I decided to anyway. I tech mostly at risk Juniors and Seniors. Life at school is getting crazy and stressful.

Regards,
JGomez
Maggie is right, it is never to late to post.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:04 pm FloridaCat, that is a wonderful story. I am so happy for that fellow and hope he makes it.

My Lily Dog came back from the vet with a firm diagnosis of a heart murmur. The vet said not to worry unless she becomes reluctant to be active. She has always been a sedate dog, but does still run and play with the others. She is 9, which is not terribly old for her breed, but her genetics are a trainwreck. She is the sweetest little dog, though.

Mackie sorry to hear about Lily dogs heart murmur. I know with your good care she should be here for a long time.

Wonderful news about HB getting his stimulus check and hopefully selling his scooter. I always thought the scooter was not a good idea due to his health. So glad he can still get to work by bus. He is a success story. I know he had to work towards it but you and your family were a huge help in getting him to where he is.
Janet Alliesmama