Shaving with OIL!

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
dlrcpa

Re: Shaving with OIL!

Post by dlrcpa »

Oh OK, good point. Darn I wonder how to use up this bath oil?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

I've never tried shaving with oil. Might have to give it a try, especially in the winter when my legs get so dry.

Most of the time I shave with hair conditioner. Have been doing this for years and it works fine for me.
ChopinLover

Post by ChopinLover »

Ladies... I shaved my lady bits with oil. WOW> no bumps, razor burn, itch or cuts. Plus I could SEE what the heck I was doing. Smooth as silk afterwards, wiped off with a hot washcloth. Still swimsuit weather down here so I'm pleased.
Karianne85

Post by Karianne85 »

I just use soap lather and a Bic type of razor. It is fine but my legs are a little dry afterwards. I just apply lotion.

Does the oil make the shower floor slippery? Just wondering, thanks!

Living in S. Florida I shave my legs every time I shower having to wear shorts, etc. a lot. At first I hated it but now it is just routine.

Kari
ChopinLover

Post by ChopinLover »

I shave my legs sitting on the edge of the tub, so have no idea about the showerstall. I suppose if you use tons of oil it could be hazardous. I don't drench my legs with oil. I sprayed the bottom of the tub near the spout with bathroom cleaner after I shaved a few times.
Karianne85

Post by Karianne85 »

Ok, thanks!

My one shower has a tub but the one I use most is just a stall type shower with no tub.

So no seat...

Kari