Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
- Posts: 1641
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:46 am
- Location: Oklahoma
51. (?) If you tend to have a lot of people at your house on even a semi-routine basis, invest in some stainless steel forks and spoons in bulk and use those instead of disposable plasticware. Better for the planet and you buy them ONCE instead of dozens of times over. In the long run, a $ saver.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:03 pm
52. You can get more wear out of windshield wiper blades by running sandpaper along their edges when they start to wear. Mine last twice as long this way!
- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm
Welcome to the forum vivcraytonjohnson. How lovely to see a new face. Hope to see many more posts from you here on our friendly site.