Apps that pay you back for buying groceries

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
gaylejackson2

Apps that pay you back for buying groceries

Post by gaylejackson2 »

So I followed a few links, and ended up at this website, because I definitely need to save money with my shopping.... or somewhere!! https://www.lifewire.com/cash-back-groc ... rm=fluentf

Now I'm signed up on Ebates, then I added Groupon getaways to my favorites there where I have found a 6 day trip to Rome Italy for $599/person that I'm considering buying for Dh's birthday.

If this post doesn't belong here on Frugal tips, please forgive as I wasn't too sure where to stash it.

=) Gayle
2dogs+someCats

Re: Apps that pay you back for buying groceries

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

Gayle, I use ibotta, mobi save, checkout 51 and shopkick. The rewards add up slowly because I won't just go buy something for the reward (usually) - but every little bit counts and helps.
DianeMNurse

Post by DianeMNurse »

Hi Gayle - I really like Ibotta. They are so quick with their refunds. Sometimes they post immediately. Often, I can combine their offer with a paper coupon - I love that!! I used to use Saving Star, but I was forever having to email them about purchases used with a store card. It was a hassle and I deemed it too time consuming for $1 or so. I plan on looking at Checkout51 this morning. I bought DS22 some Old Spice body wash for his stocking and the bottle had a sticker saying $2 refund with Checkout 51. I used a coupon and it was on sale at CVS - so could be a great score!!
AmyBoz

Post by AmyBoz »

I use iBotta, MobiSave, CheckOut51, Savings Star, and Fetch Rewards. iBotta is where i have earned the most. I forget to log my receipts some weeks, but I have still done fairly well. I cashed out in November of last year and the money was helpful in Christmas shopping! Hoping to do the same this year!