Frugal ways to stay warm

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
Jackielou

Re: Frugal ways to stay warm

Post by Jackielou »

[quote="EllenMarie"

And drink warm teas or drinks throughout day and hot toddies when sick.Sometimes during the cold,I drink this Sleepytime tea(Celestial seasonings) which knocks me out sometimes-maybe I am just too tired![/quote]

I also drink Sleepytime tea when I am having problems sleeping. Most of the time it works wonderfully

Jackie
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

Jackielou wrote:[quote="EllenMarie"

And drink warm teas or drinks throughout day and hot toddies when sick.Sometimes during the cold,I drink this Sleepytime tea(Celestial seasonings) which knocks me out sometimes-maybe I am just too tired!
I also drink Sleepytime tea when I am having problems sleeping. Most of the time it works wonderfully

Jackie
[/quote]

My friend told me about that tea-she said it was the only thing that helped with her migraines. She ets severe ones which she has to go to the ER with and they have to give her injections for(pain killers)-it gets that bad! But when she started taking this tea it stopped and only when she doesn't take this tea like she skips it for awhile then the migrane comes back for her so she swears by it now!
ChopinLover

Post by ChopinLover »

Well, that is impressive if the tea helps her migraines. What a frugal safe solution, imho.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Hmmm, I have never had it help my migraines, but if the tea helps her, more power to it.

I do love how it helps me to sleep in many situations.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
sds31

Post by sds31 »

I would wear warmer clothing indoors; angora sweaters or even a hat, and also we have a dryer in the kitchen so in winter I dry clothes in that one and warms up the place a bit. I also drink hot drinks and eat more soups.