Daily Check in Oct 3, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Daily Check in Oct 3, 2018

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning Friends!
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check in Oct 3, 2018

Post by mbrudnic »

Hello again,

I am dragging a bit, I got home about 11 PM from DS2's concert. He was surprised I made the drive rather than watching the live stream on you tube. But since today was a work from home day, I could laze in bed until 6:45.

I mostly managed to get my bathroom unpacked and put away. Today I hope to unpack my clothes and get them in my dresser. That will get my bedroom closer to being complete. Then I plan to go to bed early.

Have a great day,
Maggie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning beautiful people

Got up early to let the pups out. It was still dark out. But they had to go.

The sun is out now, a little cloudy out there, but not raining. We did have a shower yesterday. We have this little pockets of intense rain hit every now and then. Has been the wettest September on record here in our parts. The grassy yards were concerning.

Going to the usual Wednesday breakfast.

Accomplished what I planned on doing yesterday. Wow - new one for me. :mrgreen:
Catfish update: well the one guy that comes over every now and then is not going to be available on Saturday night for our little gathering. Guess the wife said no. Some other guy is supposed to be coming in on Friday and spend the weekend. Even she said she hopes he doesn't cancel. Maybe she is getting the message. Do these people just like toying with other's feelings. Do they laugh about it?

well hope all have a good day.
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

clemencia2us wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:39 am Good morning beautiful people

The sun is out now, a little cloudy out there, but not raining. We did have a shower yesterday. We have this little pockets of intense rain hit every now and then. Has been the wettest September on record here in our parts. The grassy yards were concerning.

Catfish update: well the one guy that comes over every now and then is not going to be available on Saturday night for our little gathering. Guess the wife said no. Some other guy is supposed to be coming in on Friday and spend the weekend. Even she said she hopes he doesn't cancel. Maybe she is getting the message. Do these people just like toying with other's feelings. Do they laugh about it?

Clem, are you telling us that the friend is seeing a man that she knows is married for certain or is this a "tongue-in-cheek" statement from your investigation???
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Good Morning Everyone,

I know this has to be a shocker to everyone to see me posting at 8:00 in the morning. LOL You can rest assured this isn't normal for me, but have a follow-up on the cataract surgery at 8:45 this morning so had a few minutes to spare. Rested so good and am so glad to have this all behind me. I am so excited for the left eye seems to be clearing up faster than the right one did. It's so exciting to be able to read things that I don't have to get down and quint at.

I will continue to take it easy today and make sure I am not bending over or doing anything I am not suppose to. Putting drops in the eye is the most important thing on my agenda today.

We have a lunatic loose in our part of the state who has killed two people and they haven't been able to catch him yet. They think they sighted him this morning, but we will all sleep easier when he's behind bars. Meth user that seems to have gone on a killing jaunt. It is terrible when anyone gets hooked on that stuff and hurts other people. If they want to destroy their lives, it's their choice, but the other people's lives they destroy is so unfair.

I hope everyone has a great day and thank you all for your continued prayers for a rapid recovery for me.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

littlemiss63 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:04 am
clemencia2us wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:39 am Good morning beautiful people

Clem, are you telling us that the friend is seeing a man that she knows is married for certain or is this a "tongue-in-cheek" statement from your investigation???
This is my "tongue-in-cheek" statement from listening to her descriptions of their interactions. The guy has to be married or in a "serious" relationship.