Air fryer

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

Air fryer

Post by ownedbydogs »

Does anyone have one? Opinion if you have one, please.
frugalaaron

Re: Air fryer

Post by frugalaaron »

We've got one that we use primarily to cook meatballs on spaghetti nights. It works great for that, because you don't have to flip them and risk them falling apart.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I love mine for French fries and chicken wings. I have done a few other items in it as well. I really should us it more often. I do like the fact that you use way less oil than deep frying.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

My sister has one; used it for the first time last year when I went down to visit. She loves hers. She uses it for French fries, chicken tenders and even steak. She's talked about it so much I bought a small one for myself which is my Christmas present to myself.
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

What brands do you own? I have been looking at a small one, like 2 qts. since it's only me, but I think it would be great for fries, hush puppies, onion rings, and etc.
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I have one. tried to buy the nice one on tv with the "free" pans but they totally messed up my order so I returned it. I bought a 6 quart from walmart. I use it for wings. so much cheaper than buying them for take out. dh likes fries for I make them for him on occassion. Clean up is more than I would like but I am lazy. I figure it will pay for itself even if all I do is make chicken wings in them. cj