Daily Check In January 18. 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In January 18. 2019

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Another foggy morning here in south texas. It might clear up and tomorrow is supposed to be really cold. Almost freezing!

I bet my sister is happy that I didn't take her to her doctor appointment. I was ticked off last time I did cuz she scheduled it so early and boy was the fog bad. The early schedule was not necessary. I told her that she needs to do afternoon appointments (no fasting involved) because of our foggy mornings. Safety first. Her friend took her. But even then, I have to wonder where are HER wonderful children? Sheesh.

Anyway, I've showered and am dressed to see what the day brings. I'm working on a church project but it is kind of hard to finish when I never am able to meet with people. JackieLou - you thought your church was a mess, ours is chaos.

Pray for us - :mrgreen:

Have a great day all
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I have only one task I want to do today - change out the hvac filter. Its in the ceiling and the ladder has to come out. Ever since I almost fell off, I procrastinate.

Everything else is just a daily occurrence. Sweeping etc.
rinty

Post by rinty »

Jackie, Penny , hope you are both feeling a bit better.

Grandbaby duty all weekend, poor DD back in hospital.

Seen that idiot 97 yr old Prince Philip is still driving himself on private roads ? I truly despise the Royal family, not a single rule of common sense applies to them. Thank goodness he didn't kill the baby, or the other two women in the other car..managed to break one of their wrists though. Hope he is prosecuted for dangerous driving.

No spend today but will be spending out over the weekend prob taking out DGK as his mummy is in hospital. Still not sure where to take him,most theme parks are shut for winter. Also prob going to buy some kiddy type cereal, full fat milk, that type of thing. Dinner was going to be liver and onions..........don't fancy getting the DGK to eat that :shock: Some form of eggs ????

Look after yourselves , guys x
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Hi, frugal friends. It's gray, wet and chilly today.

I slept in because the work week was exhausting. Yesterday after work I got my hair cut for the first time since early November. The stylist has finally given up on me learning how to style my hair and gave me a cute easy care cut.

Need to buy groceries, gas up my car, and drop a bunch of stuff off at the Salvation Army. We cleaned out the coat closet and the stuff no one wears is being donated. Not a Marie Kondo thing and more of a "the door won't close" thing.

Got to get moving here. Hope everyone stays snug and peaceful today.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

rinty wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 pm Jackie, Penny , hope you are both feeling a bit better.

Grandbaby duty all weekend, poor DD back in hospital.

Seen that idiot 97 yr old Prince Philip is still driving himself on private roads ? I truly despise the Royal family, not a single rule of common sense applies to them. Thank goodness he didn't kill the baby, or the other two women in the other car..managed to break one of their wrists though. Hope he is prosecuted for dangerous driving.

No spend today but will be spending out over the weekend prob taking out DGK as his mummy is in hospital. Still not sure where to take him,most theme parks are shut for winter. Also prob going to buy some kiddy type cereal, full fat milk, that type of thing. Dinner was going to be liver and onions..........don't fancy getting the DGK to eat that :shock: Some form of eggs ????

Look after yourselves , guys x
yea - how did he manage to flip that vehicle.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

My major task for the day is done!

I can relax and goof off now.

Going to the movies tonight with crazy MIL and sibling.