Daily Check-in Sunday 01/20/ 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check-in Sunday 01/20/ 2019

Post by jckitty »

Good afternoon all,

Slept well again last night, still up early but better than it has been :D
Todays Sunday morning show was so good...a really nice tribute for Carol Channing, my grammy just loved her...it was really nice.

The chinking has been stained/glazed to not be so white and the cabinet hole for the components to the TV has been painted flat black. Waiting on it to dry, so I can install the components. The flat black causes all the wires to disappear.

I just started a roast chicken, need to peel potatoes here in a bit and make some salad up for supper at dads.

As soon as I can regroup some energy I need to run the duster around on the floors and bring in some more firewood.

reading on the forum about tuna casserole makes me want some so much, too bad I am the only one that will eat it. I used to love the "industrial tuna casserole" that we were served for school lunches.

More later,
JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

jckitty wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 pm Good afternoon all,

Slept well again last night, still up early but better than it has been :D
Todays Sunday morning show was so good...a really nice tribute for Carol Channing, my grammy just loved her...it was really nice.

The chinking has been stained/glazed to not be so white and the cabinet hole for the components to the TV has been painted flat black. Waiting on it to dry, so I can install the components. The flat black causes all the wires to disappear.

I just started a roast chicken, need to peel potatoes here in a bit and make some salad up for supper at dads.

As soon as I can regroup some energy I need to run the duster around on the floors and bring in some more firewood.

reading on the forum about tuna casserole makes me want some so much, too bad I am the only one that will eat it. I used to love the "industrial tuna casserole" that we were served for school lunches.

More later,
JCKitty
I was just wondering....how far away does your Dad live?
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

We got about a foot of snow. Finished digging out and went snowshoeing with DGD and our friends. Beautiful...and yes...I am tired!...:)
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

I live about 1/4 mile from dad , he's just down the road.... in the summer and good weather it's a good little walk.
My roast chicken turned out great, make a delicious gravy and mashed potatoes...I ate more than usual....was feeling so hungry for some reason.

back home resting now, it is so cold this evening. I do not like winter.

Tomorrow the TV gets mounted and then the sunroom is complete. Then it's back to my regular cleaning schedule, I am ready for it, I do like getting projects done I just don't like the messes. I am hard to please :?

Off to read,
JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

jckitty wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 pm I live about 1/4 mile from dad , he's just down the road.... in the summer and good weather it's a good little walk.
My roast chicken turned out great, make a delicious gravy and mashed potatoes...I ate more than usual....was feeling so hungry for some reason.

back home resting now, it is so cold this evening. I do not like winter.

Tomorrow the TV gets mounted and then the sunroom is complete. Then it's back to my regular cleaning schedule, I am ready for it, I do like getting projects done I just don't like the messes. I am hard to please :?

Off to read,
JCKitty
How nice for your Dad that you live so close. You are the very best daughter!