Daily check-in August 31, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily check-in August 31, 2019

Post by clemencia2us »

Another bright sunny day here in south texas

Slept well. Maybe thanks to Aleeve? I hate having to take them, but it is either that or not walk around without limping.

I've been up - had my coffee. Took the pack out about five times already

Big Cody will come rest her head on my leg and i now know that means she has to go out! She has given up the wee-wee pads unless a dire emergency. She is officially trained! Such a good girl.

I made my usual bacon and egg sandwich. Love them. Is it Keto?? I tell myself it is.

Going to just hang out at home. Do some reading and cleaning. I can do that better now that i'm masking the pain with meds - :lol:

I hope this doesn't turn into a permanent condition, but then i am no spring chicken. Things happen.

Have a great day
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Or maybe Cody trained me??? :? :?:
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm Another bright sunny day here in south texas

Slept well. Maybe thanks to Aleeve? I hate having to take them, but it is either that or not walk around without limping.

I've been up - had my coffee. Took the pack out about five times already

Big Cody will come rest her head on my leg and i now know that means she has to go out! She has given up the wee-wee pads unless a dire emergency. She is officially trained! Such a good girl.

I made my usual bacon and egg sandwich. Love them. Is it Keto?? I tell myself it is.

Going to just hang out at home. Do some reading and cleaning. I can do that better now that i'm masking the pain with meds - :lol:

I hope this doesn't turn into a permanent condition, but then i am no spring chicken. Things happen.

Have a great day
Enjoy your day Clem. I don't count the number of times my dogs go out in a day - it's crazy. It's not because they have to "go" - they just want to go outside for awhile - and I think they want to see me get up and wait on them, lol.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:11 pm Enjoy your day Clem. I don't count the number of times my dogs go out in a day - it's crazy. It's not because they have to "go" - they just want to go outside for awhile - and I think they want to see me get up and wait on them, lol.
Sheila they like the power. I will offer to let Teddi out and will say, " Teddi you want to go potty?" He will get up and race to the door. I open the inside door and then the storm door and he will go half way out and then turn around and come back in.. I say all the time he loves the power to make the big dog open the door for him....lol.
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

another shooting in Texas!

Midland Odessa.

My SIL's daughter lives there. She is probably hysterical.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:35 pm another shooting in Texas!

Midland Odessa.

My SIL's daughter lives there. She is probably hysterical.
So sad.
Janet Alliesmama