Nice people

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Dgflorida

Nice people

Post by Dgflorida »

I just want to say that there are some very nice people on this site. I hope you can remain nice as the political tensions increase over the next few months. I hope you and your family are able to remain safe in your homes, in your cars and where ever you go.
rinty

Re: Nice people

Post by rinty »

Oh, there most definitely are ! Bright, witty, caring, considerate of others and willing to see others point of view ! I think Jackie is our best example, the site could not function without her.
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

I enjoy this site and everyone on it. I wish more people would join us and I would like to see those who used to be on here.

Bev
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I think that everyone has been very nice, kind and considerate. am I missing something?
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

I completely agree, DGF. I love reading about other people's lives and viewpoints.
Patty
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

oh sorry I misread. I agree most everyone is intelligent and articulate and willing to talk in a non insulting manner although I suspect there will be strong differences in the next months.

But Iike I said elsewhere, calling out the idiots for not wearing madks is not a political statment, lol.