Nice people

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Nice people

Post by Quilter51 »

Seriously? She attacked you? I dont know about people.

She seemed to consider all.us military people and federal fok to be something lesser, and heaven forbid we actually liked living overseas.

I had forgotten about the arm as well.

I'll have to remember the line about the snails, CG. These days my guiding are to pray, exercise and try and get an hour of house stuff done ever day After that I call.it good and head to knittinf, sewing, or reading, lol.

Whatever happened to the gal.whi lived in the mountains? I was also thinking about the other Shiela who was living in the trailer after the hurricane....
http://richlyretired.blogspot.com

jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Michelle Carr.....before I ever came out of the shadows of lurking I always read the old forum .I thought she was a superwoman and tried so hard to get as much done as she did.
I didn't know or even think it might not have been true. This was in my early days of having access to a computer. I was one of those naïve people that thought if it was on the computer it must be true :?

I still get quite a bit done but I know I am slowing down considerably and ya know what??? It is alright, I know my limits and responsibilities have changed and it's okay.
Work for the sake of work or doing things just because they are there doesn't appeal to me or make sense to me. Downtime is what I used to wish for, now I have it and it's up to me to use it for my own choices.

I was such a newbie....
JCKitty

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Quilter51 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:22 am
Seriously? She attacked you? I dont know about people.

She seemed to consider all.us military people and federal fok to be something lesser, and heaven forbid we actually liked living overseas.

I had forgotten about the arm as well.

I'll have to remember the line about the snails, CG. These days my guiding are to pray, exercise and try and get an hour of house stuff done ever day After that I call.it good and head to knittinf, sewing, or reading, lol.

Whatever happened to the gal.whi lived in the mountains? I was also thinking about the other Shiela who was living in the trailer after the hurricane....
Was that Donna that lived up around Mount Shasta?

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Wasn't her screen name Blondie something? I think she is Michelle's MIL if I'm recalling correctly.
Patty

BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

As far as I know Donna is still there. I lost touch with her a long time ago.

Bev

rinty

Post by rinty »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:14 am
Oh my! I had forgotten about the arm too.

Last I knew of her, she was living in Louisiana, but I do not keep in touch with her anymore on Fb after she & her friends practically roasted me alive for my religious beliefs and started attacking my friends & cousins too.
Well , you are not alone Gayle, she had a go at me and I don't think I'd ever been anything but nice to her. Such is life.