Warning: Political

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Warning: Political

Post by clemencia2us »

Trump's taxes!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:33 pm Trump's taxes!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
TO OPEN THIS ARTICLE, if the NYTimes is blocking it, just highlight that link, above, then right-click on it and "save as" to your desktop or whever. Then go click on that saved file on your desktop. It should open in your browser with no blocking.
ohjodi
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

I thought about printing this article out to read it................but it's 69 pages! LOL
ohjodi
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

sheesh i paid more taxes than the president and that is on my military retirement
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

The Wall Street/super wealthy crowd likely will admire that Trump has paid so little in taxes.

The Trump cult “PATRIOTS” probably also will cheer since they hate the ‘govment and don’t understand that taxes fund defense, highways, national parks and public lands, small business loans and Medicare and etc., etc. (It is a fallacy that people have “paid” for all their Medicare through their Medicare taxes.)

Maybe some Independents on the fence on voting will now know for sure that the wizard behind the curtain is just a small, untalented, mean-spirited fake. But I’m not counting on it.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 pm sheesh i paid more taxes than the president and that is on my military retirement
I checked that out earlier. After seeing it I now know, for sure, why he is trying so hard to be reelected! He's headed for some truly BIG legal stuff if he doesn't have the presidency to 'protect' him.